Choosa, get some pictures up of your precious little boy! I know your like a mom to all these vocal point boys but your real son is what I want to see! :)
So many men in your life. VERY round about way I ended up finding your blog. Lisa, Heidi Z., Sister Marci, then you....tada! I think I still have your e-mail so I will send you an invite to my blog. If for some reason you don't get it then e-mail me: reneegriffiths@yahoo.com
I look forward to keeping in touch better through our blogs. Weird how you and I (and Lisa) all happened to jump on the bandwagon at the same time.
I agree with Lizy...we need to see your "whole" family.
2 comments:
Choosa, get some pictures up of your precious little boy! I know your like a mom to all these vocal point boys but your real son is what I want to see! :)
So many men in your life. VERY round about way I ended up finding your blog. Lisa, Heidi Z., Sister Marci, then you....tada! I think I still have your e-mail so I will send you an invite to my blog. If for some reason you don't get it then e-mail me: reneegriffiths@yahoo.com
I look forward to keeping in touch better through our blogs. Weird how you and I (and Lisa) all happened to jump on the bandwagon at the same time.
I agree with Lizy...we need to see your "whole" family.
Post a Comment